A new song stuck in your head? What do you do with it? Some people would like to listen to it over and over again till they get tired of it while some people prefer to make it as their ringtone. While it is easy for android users to get tons of ringtones online for free it’s not the same with iPhone users.
But, with the help of Zedge, the process just got simpler. Zedge is a platform which has plethora of ringtones, wallpapers, notifications, alarms and other personalized content for your iPhone. This is the most used platform to download ringtones for one’s choice. Its USP is crisp, clear and have different types of ringtones in its repository.
In this article, we will show you how to download free ringtones on iPhone using the Zedge Application and via PC as well.
Let’s get started!
How To Download Zedge Ringtones Via Zedge Application
This is the most common method used as it is simpler and you do not have to go through the hassle of transferring the ringtone from the PC. You just have to follow the steps listed below-
- Unlock your iPhone and go to the ‘iStore.’
- Type ‘Zedge’ in the search menu.
- Download the application on your iPhone.
- Open the application.
- Now, go to the ‘Hamburger Menu’.
- You will see an option named ‘Repository’. Click to open it.
- You will automatically see the ringtones on the page. You can also search for a specific ringtone as per your wish.
- At the bottom left, click on the ‘Download’ button to download the ringtone.
- The ringtone would be saved in your iPhone automatically.
How To Download Zedge Ringtone On Pic Via Zedge Webiste
If you do not wish to download the application on your iPhone due to memory or any other reason, the alternate method to get awesome ringtones would be via your PC. The steps to be followed include-
- Open Safari/Google Chrome on your PC.
- Go to https://help.zedge.net/hc/en-us
- Register on Zedge with the ‘Sign In’ Option.
- Now, the website will take you to its homepage.
- Search and select a ringtone you like.
- Click on ‘Download’.
- The file would be automatically downloaded on your PC.
- Locate the file.
- Open iTunes after connection your iPhone to PC.
- Copy and Paste the ringtone in iTunes.
- Now, in your iPhone, open iTunes and go to Music Library.
- Open tones in your iPhone.
- Sync your tone and it would appear in your list.
How To Change Your Ringtone On Iphone
Now that you have your desired ringtone with you, the next step would be to change the ringtone on your iPhone. The steps to be followed include the following-
- Locate the ‘Settings’ menu of your iPhone.
- Tap on the ‘Sound and Haptics’ option.
- Tap on ‘Sounds and Vibration’ option.
- You will see a list of ringtones.
- Check the one which you wish to set as your ringtone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Are ringtones available for free on Zedge?
Ans – Yes, all the ringtones are available for free on the Zedge website as well as the application.
Q2. Does it increase the risk of virus while downloading any form of media?
Ans- No, the website and the application are completely safe to use and does not carry any viruses in the media.
Q3. Do I have options to select from to download a ringtone?
Ans- Yes, all the genres are available on Zedge. You also have multiple versions of the ringtone you wish to download.
Q4. The application stops while downloading the ringtone. What to do?
Ans- Check out if the application needs an update. If the error still persists, uninstall the application and download it again.
Q5. Can I mix and create new ringtones in Zedge?
Ans- No, Zedge does not allow mixing of any audio files. You only have the option to download the existing ringtones.
If you notice, Zedge as an application and a website is extremely simple to use. You can easily download a ringtone of your choice. Hope this article was helpful.