How often do you like to change the ringtone in your cellphone? Most of us would like to have off-beat, quirky yet trendy ringtones. But as easy and interesting it sounds, it may be quite a task to find the perfect ringtone you wish to flaunt. Sometimes, you may also not like the existing options available on the internet.
When this happens, you may wish to create your own ringtone, but then again it does require a bit of technical work. All of this makes the entire process of downloading/creating your ringtone kind of overwhelming; which is when we compromise and stick to the existing ringtone set as default in our phone.
Amidst all this commotion, some tech lovers actually decided to hear you out and that’s when they created the Myxer Application.
The application enables a user to download awesome ringtones which are curated just to suit the requirements of its users. The best part is that you can download unlimited songs for free from this application. It is available for Android only as Windows and Mac have company policy agreements.
The best alternative for Windows and Mac users can be to download ringtones from a website. Coming back to Myxer, one may think that it is used only for downloading ringtones; the application has tones of other uses as well. It gained its popularity amongst the youth because of its easy interface and multiple functions which gives users the liberty to be flexible with the ringtones.
The Features Of Myrex Application Includes The following-
- Easy to use and Intuitive interface
- Allows you to download unlimited ringtones within seconds
- There is no charge to install and use this application.
- The ringtones can be as long as 30 seconds of edit
- It has a mixer where you can mix and create your own ringtones
- You can download ringtones from different genres such as romance, exciting, thriller etc.
- It also houses wallpapers, screen-savers, songs, videos and games
- Allows you to create radio songs
- The application also has a feature to share your work with the fellow users of the interface
- Allows you to record your voice, set tune to it and use it as a ringtone
- Regular self-updation
One of the most unique features of this application is the ability to create radio songs for free. You can utilize its vast library and convert the song to a radio song with song-level-editing control option. Also, there is no restriction as to how many songs you can create in a day. The application thus can also be used for plethora of other uses such as preparing for a school play, dance performances, skits, radio edits and so on.
How To Download Myxer Application On You Android Phone
- Unlock your phone and tap on ‘Google Play’
- In the search bar, type ‘Myxer Free Ringtone’
- Tap on ‘Install’
- Open the application and start surfing
- Download the ringtone of your choice
- Next, go to the ‘Settings’ menu on your phone
- Tap on ‘Ringtones and Sounds’
- Search for the downloaded ringtone
- Tap on ‘Select’
- The ringtone would be set automatically for your phone
If you do not want the application in your mobile phone, you can download it on your PC and then transfer it to your phone. For this, you will require and Android Emulator in your PC. An emulator allows you to download and use android application on your PC. The most famous ones are BlueStacks, Genymotion etc. You can follow the below steps-
- Go to https://www.bluestacks.com/and download Bluestacks installer
- Locate the installer in your PC and install the emulator in your PC
- Open Bluestacks
- In the search menu, type ‘Myxer Free Ringtone Application.’
- Download the application
- Tap to open it in the emulator
- Once the download is finished, open and search/create/mix the ringtone of your choice
- Download the ringtone and locate it in your PC
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Transfer the ringtone to your phone
- Follow the same steps mentioned above to set it as your ringtone
So, in a nutshell, Myxer Ringtone application is a pack of entertainment which will never leave you to boredom. What do you like the most about this application? Tell us in the comments.